Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrostburntLatest imagesSearchLog inRegisterStranded server rules LobbyStranded server rules GuideContent

Stranded server rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tactical Bacon

Tactical Bacon

Stranded server rules Empty
PostSubject: Stranded server rules   Stranded server rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Stranded server rules
1. Do not injure or kill anyone for no reason or no provocation.
2. No propkill, surfing, or pushing. This will warrant instant action.
3. No propblocking. Your offending prop will be removed without warning.
4. No micspamming or chat spamming. This will result in a gag/mute or a ban.
5. Do not harass people over chat/voice for their skin color, race, religion, personal beliefs, gender or anything else. We are here to have fun.
6. If someone is trespassing on your property, you must give them a warning to leave. If they do not then you have permission to kill them.
7. You cannot revenge kill for yourself. You can only do it if it was a friend or a fellow tribesman.
8. You may NOT defend someone who is being raided, unless they are a friend or tribesman.
9. Using the gravity gun to prop kill anything will result in the prop used being removed, a warning, and then a kick/ban, depending on how nice the admin is.
10. Obviously, DO NOT HACK. This will result in a permanent ban from me, and maybe different for the other admins.
11. Do not block someone's base with trees. This will result in removal of said trees and a consequence.
12. You may not ignite a wooden prop, nocollide all it, then go burn players with it. This will result in removal of the wooden item used to burn players and a consequence.

Rules on raiding
1. You can raid anyone, but it MUST be their base, you can’t raid someone out in the open.
2. You cannot raid two people within a 45 minute timer. After 45 minutes has passed you can.
3. When staging a frontal assault you MUST say Raid in chat or on the microphone.
4. You can silent raid someone. A silent raid is when you sneak onto someones property to steal their stuff, you do not have to say raid for a silent raid. If you are caught, you must either leave or declare raid.
5. Do not camp someones base for a length of time longer than five minutes.
6. When a raid is over, you must leave, or action will be taken. A raid is over when your objective is complete, you retreat, or you die.

Base rules
1. You may not claim spawn as a base. You will have all nearby props removed.
2. You cannot claim a large portion of land with nothing on it. You must have either a large farm or building in that large portion.
3. Do not block your entrance with trees. They will be removed.
4. Your base must be easily accessible to the normal player. The only exceptions are bases that are part of the map and are meant for level 48s who can turn into crows.
5. You may not hide resource packs in a prop. This will result in the removal of both prop and resource pack.

PAC rules. (Yes, we have PAC)
1. Do not add sunbeams. This will result in a warning to remove it, if you do not comply then action will be taken.
2. You cannot be a prop, NPC, or be invisible. If you are caught, then you will be asked to remove it or be kicked.
3. Do not make a PAC that is deliberately laggy. This will result in a warning to remove it, if you do not comply then you will be issued a PAC ban or any other consequence.  

A consequence is a warning/kick/ban/gag/mute or anything else used to punish a unruly player.
Feel free to address any issues with me. Also, just in case you don't know I'm a Stranded Super Admin.

Last edited by Tactical Bacon on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add some stuff)
Back to top Go down
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Alaska XCIII

PostSubject: Re: Stranded server rules   Stranded server rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:43 pm

I like these rules.
Back to top Go down
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Stranded server rules   Stranded server rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Mushroom approves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.frostburnt.com/
killermarine101

killermarine101

PostSubject: Re: Stranded server rules   Stranded server rules Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:23 am

I agree with these rules as well, but for the mic issue I hope we get proxy chat so if someone is spamming their ape shit on the server at least is have to be heard from close by and not everyone freaking hears it.
Back to top Go down
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Stranded server rules   Stranded server rules Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:25 am

Wait! Stranded doesn't have prox chat?
Back to top Go down
http://www.frostburnt.com/
killermarine101

killermarine101

PostSubject: Re: Stranded server rules   Stranded server rules Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:25 am

No and it gets really annoying and also I don't want to broadcast my tribe talk to everyone in the server even though we have team chat I prefer voice chat...
Back to top Go down
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Alaska XCIII

PostSubject: Re: Stranded server rules   Stranded server rules Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:52 am

I know. Proxy chat would make things so much better.
Back to top Go down
StormySunrise

StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Stranded server rules   Stranded server rules Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:45 pm

MMMMM more ruleeees! I shall moniter stranded for some time.
Back to top Go down
Tactical Bacon

Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Stranded server rules   Stranded server rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Made like one more rule
Back to top Go down
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Alaska XCIII

PostSubject: Re: Stranded server rules   Stranded server rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:13 pm

I like the no igniting players rule, I never knew that was a problem.
Back to top Go down
Tactical Bacon

Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Stranded server rules   Stranded server rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Before I was a admin I did that a LOT
Well, to zombies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded server rules   Stranded server rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded server rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: