AuthorMessage
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Mass RDM Thread   Sun May 01, 2016 1:19 am

Post here what you lost during the RDM Massacre

Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Sun May 01, 2016 1:20 am

T60 and 550k ea plz refund me FAST

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Sun May 01, 2016 1:26 am

Can someone fill me in? All I heard was De luca gave one of his buddies god mode and they went on an RDM spree and he got perm'd, I'm very upset about this because he owes me like, 20k each then he fucking blocks and unfriends me, even though we've been friends since he fuckin starting playing. What the hell happened to him to make him act to rashly?

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Sun May 01, 2016 1:31 am

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Can someone fill me in? All I heard was De luca gave one of his buddies god mode and they went on an RDM spree and he got perm'd, I'm very upset about this because he owes me like, 20k each then he fucking blocks and unfriends me, even though we've been friends since he fuckin starting playing. What the hell happened to him to make him act to rashly?

that's all there's to it and no idea why. sucks cause i thought he was a good friend too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Sun May 01, 2016 1:33 am

These are all the people that were killed.

Everything around the 12:54 mark onwards is where the suitcase logs begin:

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Sun May 01, 2016 1:44 am

I mean, I can get over being scammed the 20k, but dude, im just really sad de luca snapped like this Sad

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Sun May 01, 2016 2:12 am

I don't care, I don't want to worry about him. He used me. Off in my permanent grudge list. And if Luca is able to see this. My message to him is "Fuck you. Stay out of my life."

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Sun May 01, 2016 4:10 am

im just glad the admins dealt with it quick and easy.

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Sun May 01, 2016 4:38 am

Let me correct one part of my sentence. He attempt to frame me.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Sun May 01, 2016 5:56 am

Well that sucks, he promised to give me that god darn XP.
Back to top Go down
Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Tue May 03, 2016 11:08 am

Damm, here the million dollar question, why did De Luca do this?

I understand what happen here but do not know why, I knew De Luca for a good long while and to me he's been a calm guy, but this isn't like him...

Wolves, if you can, can you shed more light about what have happen, you said something about trying to frame you, can you explain more about it??

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EliasBurning
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Tue May 03, 2016 12:55 pm

Xx_ESTE_xX wrote:

I understand what happen here but do not know why, I knew De Luca for a good long while and to me he's been a calm guy, but this isn't like him...

Wolves, if you can, can you shed more light about what have happen, you said something about trying to frame you, can you explain more about it??

Nobody knows why he did it, I assume because his mind just snapped after playing runescape for days straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Tue May 03, 2016 1:30 pm

EliasBurning wrote:
Xx_ESTE_xX wrote:

Nobody knows why he did it, I assume because his mind just snapped after playing runescape for days straight.

Damm, at least I know something about what happen, thank you...

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Tue May 03, 2016 2:09 pm

If he's been playing RS, it's possible he made the mistake of using an armor trimming service.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Tue May 03, 2016 2:28 pm

Not surprised after he falsely accused a staff of attempted rdm making it a huge deal, getting caught in his lie, left for a while, then came back.

ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Tue May 03, 2016 3:10 pm

Stop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Tue May 03, 2016 3:25 pm

The only thing I am going to worry about is how his behavior went from A to Z all of a sudden. We will try to contact him see what's what. But what he did was inexcusable, in my opinion. We'll give him help if it is urgent. However, he seemingly to deny anyone at the moment. So, in my perspective, we got no clue or lead, of what's going on with him. If you can guys can contact him, for sure, I would say that he wouldn't like to talk to us initially but you first.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
efex03

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Tue May 03, 2016 4:36 pm

Wow D.O.G.G De Luca is a very rational and good LONG TERM player. I knew him quite well from the server. We were friends on steam but then he blocked and removed me for no reason. Someone must have really pissed him off on the server or something about the server. A lot is changing in my 2 month ban/break :v

GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   Tue May 03, 2016 7:45 pm

i only met de luca once and he was chill that time, it was march, i think, when i first met de luca. i kinda feel like he was depressed,maybe, as this happens to everyone , i have been depressed sometimes.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass RDM Thread   

Back to top Go down

Mass RDM Thread
Page 1 of 1