HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Morty's story in-game after a Conglomerate-drop raid.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zapper3000380

PostSubject: Morty's story in-game after a Conglomerate-drop raid.   Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:55 am

Placing my behind on the sand near the fire, adjusting the bottom of my feet on the rocks around the campfire, my left hand behind me.
My right hand on my knee. People gather around and sit down, one speaks up.
"Anyone got a story?"

I equipped my T51B power armor.
I hopped in my car.
I drove westwards towards the bridge, driving around. I stop by the hill near the bridge-end and pickup my car.

I reload my pulse sniper, creeping over the small sandy hill - someone had already engaged the Conglomerate guard.
I allow the sole person to commit their deathwish, as I start firing upon the Conglomerate sniper from over 50 yards away, ducking my head and body.
I level my head just over the sand, the barrel of my pulse sniper in the same elevated level.
My head is adjusted just to the point where the sniper was unable to hit me effectively.

I shoot him in the shoulder and chest-area in quick succession, the recoil barely being noticable. I hold my breath in this process.
The bullets go flying into the sniper's armor, piercing whatever plates they have after the first clip. I reload, but.
They heal.

To my annoyance, this repeated multiple times. I reload, they heal. I reload. They heal.
When they had to reload however, I got at least two more shots in the bastard.
I crippled their head. Part of their helmet cracks off.
They grasp onto the wound that was on the side of their head. I show no mercy and reload as quick as I can, quickly aiming at their head again with all 15 shots in the clip.
They fall down into the sand, a brush of dust going past them.
They didn't hit me even once.

Their corpse is lifeless, the bullets they were reloading into their gun fallen either next to them, or still in their now un-gripped left hand.
I turn my helmeted head to my right, resting the barrel of my pulse sniper at a slightly downward angle, standing up to see...
The person that had been charging once earlier, is now gone. The conglomerate guard has set it's gaze upon me. Waiting.

I quickly pick up the pulse sniper rifle in both of my hands, jumping a step back and firing 4 shots at it's upper-chest area.
As it started to run, the flashes of the pulse energy hitting it's armor was slightly notable, and I took a perceptive glance.
I shot the conglomerate guard's inner head 3 times. It did more than flinch, it's body jittered and shook violently upon the 3rd hit.
I recall hearing a raspy noise in it's direction.
Something of it seemed damaged, but the pointing 'eye' it had wasn't. I shoot more in the head-region, this time hitting the 'eye'. It shattered.
The guard kept on running, and I had to repeatedly jolt and run backwards to not lose too much ground.
It was relentless, but it didn't have the ability to keep up with my constant dealt of damage and evasion.
My running lead me to the parking lot of the supermarket. It had old stripped-out cars laying about, luckily no ferals in sight.
I head through the middle of the parking lot, stopping behind one of the cars, shooting a few well-aimed potshots at it's general body region, careful not to miss the hulking titan. I huddle quickly out of the parking lot, onto the sand-ground again. I look back.

My brain had inputed a flash of memory, spotting two silhouettes in the distance on the location of where I once took out the sniper, remembering very faintly the presence of other people while I was in the firefight. Perhaps the one that disappeared brought backup.
They were weakening the guard with me, as I was running back. The Guard was having trouble with maneuvering around the cars.
I took the initative, reloaded and finished him off. The second-to-last shot ended the guard's life right then and there.

The extra pulse shot had lowered the Guard's momentum to fall forwards, as it was leaning frontward when it ran.
It took a very brief pose standing, then collapsing hard onto the road.
I heard the clatter of it's heavy weight.
I *very* faintly heard a raspy gasp too, as the sound of gravity did it's work in the middle of the parking lot.
I ran forward.
Lowering the pulse rifle, I sprinted through the parking lot, quickly taking out my machete to rip out what the semi-mechanical corpse had.
I found a pulse sniper, a pulse core, and sweeped up the scrap and small parts it had remaining on it's armor.
Scooped up some strange foreign chemicals too, with a protected container.

Running back on the sand, I assist in the remaining fighters in taking out the last Conglomerate Snipers.
They take their time to pick the bullets off their Badlands armor and other attires to place into their rifles.
Reloading another pulse battery into my sniper, I pace forward into a secured location on the flat sandbed, crouching down.
I placed my elbow on my knee, my helmet's eyeslit peering through the scope of the sniper.
Weakening and distracting one of the two conglomerate snipers that remained, while a fellow behind their truck was taking care of the other sniper.
The two hiding behind cover to reload started to press forward, securing surpressive fire.
Quickly, compared to when I solo'd the first sniper, we demolished this one. It fell down quickly.

We run around the lake, the two assisting the last conglomerate sniper while I snatch up the loot scored from my two previous
kills.
I input a few last shots into the last sniper's head.
It's orange visor shattered outward in their helmet with a somewhat electric spark.
Another one down.
The only loot i collected from the snipers was BMG ammo and a few resources.

Sprinting away from the bodies, and hopping back in my just-unlocked car, I unequip my T51B power armor, tossing in the pulse sniper inside.
I take out the chinese assault rifle, placing it in the empty seat next to the driver's seat.
I hop in, driving back to town.
Stopping by my vendor, I arrange my vehicles's inventory and mine, switching out the MK2 in my car, for the Power armor I had previously used in the fight against the conglomerates.
The combat armor MK2 set now in my inventory, I equip the normal Seva suit I wear around public.

Pacing over to the campfire behind the building next to my vendor, I sit down, having not remembered I had held my breath
for the duration of the fight, with unnoticable inhales and exhales inside the helmet I had equipped earlier.
Placing my behind on the sand near the fire, adjusting the bottom of my feet on the rocks around the campfire, my left hand behind me.
My right hand on my knee. People gather around and sit down, one speaks up.
"Anyone got a story?"

The end.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Morty's story in-game after a Conglomerate-drop raid.   Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:30 am

0/10 said clips instead of magazine.

In all seriousness though, its pretty good, but the loop at the end I felt was a little unneeded Razz

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapper3000380

PostSubject: Re: Morty's story in-game after a Conglomerate-drop raid.   Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:51 pm

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Morty's story in-game after a Conglomerate-drop raid.   Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:00 pm

Zapper3000380 wrote:
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind Very Happy

Just to be "That douche" I'll explain the difference between a clip and a magazine. A 'Clip' is a small cartridge that holds 5-10 bullets that loads into old rifles or into magazines (If you've ever seen like, a Lee enfield or springfield or something thats loaded with a clip) A 'Magazine' is a box that holds the bullets, I.E. almost every single modern gun uses these. A Drum is a magazine that holds a bunch of bullets and is usually circular shaped.

P.S. I have no fucking clue what im talking about dont trust me lol

Pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Morty's story in-game after a Conglomerate-drop raid.   Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Better than that fallout decay novel, and I don't even think you tried.

Oh also, Sterben, a paragraph does not a chapter make, my friend.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morty's story in-game after a Conglomerate-drop raid.   

Back to top Go down

Morty's story in-game after a Conglomerate-drop raid.
Page 1 of 1