HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistDonation not gone through along with GREAT SPAWNS LobbyDonation not gone through along with GREAT SPAWNS GuideContent

Donation not gone through along with GREAT SPAWNS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain4est

Rain4est

Donation not gone through along with GREAT SPAWNS Empty
PostSubject: Donation not gone through along with GREAT SPAWNS   Donation not gone through along with GREAT SPAWNS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:11 pm

Hello I donated a year subscription on August 6th 2017 and have not received any benefits from the donation. Along with attempting to contact staff in game i was shot twice by a conglomerate spawning next to me and lost something like 800/800/800 supplies and around 600 XP.
SO i would either like a refund for my subscription
OR a reimbursement for the spawning congo and the donation benefits i was supposed to be given
I had already written a post but it got no attention so i am making another
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia
Retiree
Policia

PostSubject: Re: Donation not gone through along with GREAT SPAWNS   Donation not gone through along with GREAT SPAWNS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 12:09 am

gatted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder
Bizz

PostSubject: Re: Donation not gone through along with GREAT SPAWNS   Donation not gone through along with GREAT SPAWNS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 1:38 am

I've added you on steam and left you a message. Like the terms of service, say, we are obligated to deal with this any issues regarding orders within a week of the payment being made. That being said, I apologize for any issues with the payment system for this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frostburntfoundation.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donation not gone through along with GREAT SPAWNS   Donation not gone through along with GREAT SPAWNS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donation not gone through along with GREAT SPAWNS
Page 1 of 1