HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Don't read this, it's going to waste your time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V.J. Dax

PostSubject: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Cough

Last edited by V.J. Dax on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:20 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:55 pm

Photo of an NCR ASSASSIN making his way from New Vegas, Circa 2290, Colourized.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:54 pm

Your NCR status has been REVOKED You have failed to uphold the New California Republic's standards in game and your attitude towards staff recently has caused you to be banned. If you would like to talk about this decision come talk to me in the frostburnt teamspeak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:54 pm

Join the legion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:47 pm

honestly. you do not need to update us on every little thing that happens with NCR. it's annoying and repetitive. just keep it to one thread, but seeing how you've been banned?? or had the NCR revoked from you, I wouldn't see this as big of a problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V.J. Dax

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:28 am

Lol

Last edited by V.J. Dax on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:30 am

You tried to toesuck your way to Staff but I guess you are still the same guy! Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Waylon_

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Damn I was pretty mean earlier today. Mike you suck dude. You blackmailed me, you know I have to take care of my wife. Sorry Nightmare for loosing my cool and from what you heard from Mike. Hopefully we may talk later, take care dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:20 pm

I apparently blackmailed you. Ok. All I did was tell you to get on TS to discuss your position in the NCR and you respond with a bunch of passive aggressiveness and start being disrespectful so you were banned because you clearly didn't change at all. We told you in the beginning when we unbanned you that if you do the old shit you did you will be receiving a ban which you did so take your ban like a champ and get on TS later if you want to talk with me and nightmare.

Also, hiding all your posts and editing all of them does not help your case lol it makes you look like you are trying to hide your past which you are. Go ahead and get on TS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Waylon_

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:35 pm

I deleted my post out of respect for you and the rest of the staff. I get really pist when I am pist, everyone here knows that. I can say really mean things when I'm angry. I didn't want you all to see the words I said, for no one deserves that. I'm working on myself to help my anger problems because I take things the wrong way, when I'm angry. So I was wrong to assume you blackmailed me Mike. I was also wrong to delete all my posts here in the forums. I take responsibility for everything I had said this past week. I do not have a secret agenda everyone. I just didn't want anyone stealing my work that I did for the FF NCR faction. I can take all day to write the lore and other news about the NCR. I was wrong to delete all those posts.

I would like to share a public apology to Bizzclaw, for disrespecting you and causing the drama on your server. To Nightmare, for disrespecting you and taking you out of the NCR as well as causing the drama on your server. To Mike Nespo, for disrespecting you and all you do here for us all. To Chess, for asking for favors that I didn't deserve. To Manly tears, for disrespecting you and the FF community you serve. To Westen, for disrespecting you for you are really a very kind person. To Richards, for disrespecting you and your judgements. To Taylor, for having a negative opinion base on your judgements too. To Howitzer, for disrespecting you and the faction you love with all you heart, Phoenix company. To Jeff Belinger, for disrespecting you. I'm sorry for all of my choices that has brought me to status where I'm at, yet I thank you at the same time. For I have learned. I love you guys.

Last edited by _Waylon_ on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:15 pm

Haha, good one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Waylon_

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:16 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
Haha, good one

I hope we may talk together on TS, later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:18 pm

Nope, too many opportunities, it always goes the same, I think we had enough... don't you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Waylon_

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:23 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
Nope, too many opportunities, it always goes the same, I think we had enough... don't you think?

I love Frostburnt Foundation and nearly everything about Decay. I also love you Manly Tears, because I know you do a lot for the server ever since Nightmare came back. I was wrong for every bad comment I said to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:36 pm

I also plan on deleting all my other forum accounts other than this one. I don't need other accounts, yet I do need help on how to delete my other accounts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:18 pm

I love it when drama starts in the community. It keeps me on my toes and makes me check the forums every 20 minutes to see if anything has been updated Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:10 pm

did i miss it all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:03 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
You tried to toesuck your way to Staff but I guess you are still the same guy! Very Happy Smile

Dude, can I just suck toes cause I want to suck some toes?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:49 pm

Thats kinda gay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bff_09uGi70
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this, it's going to waste your time   

Back to top Go down

Don't read this, it's going to waste your time
Page 1 of 1