HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

[Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:32 pm

LOL, I love you man, you're content is juicy. Where do I subscribe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:40 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:58 pm

I havent been here long enough to see how the server has evolved, but i still feel i could have a valid response on the issue... I feel that a "no rules" server leaves too much to exploitation and will lead to absolute cancer; however, if rules were redacted or changed in order to allow a wider range for pvp that could not as easily be abused and wouldn't leave the server a mess of autists running around with their dicks out, it might work. As previously discussed, a pvp safe town would help, especially if spawn and town were one in the same. In regards to building, I don't know much about how the game functions or the difficulty in coding things like this, but if you were able to make prop placing to have building costs and have like health or something so that they can be destroyed, it would be more like rust in that aspect and be a little viable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy Walsh

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:44 pm

If the server became more pvp focuosed i would come back.

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118199858/
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:09 pm

Love you Gnomp! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:30 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:13 am

Gnomp wrote:
Better check under bed tonight. He could be anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:17 am

[quote="TimeSnake"][quote="Gnomp"][img(600px,600px)]https://i.imgur.com/GpanISU.png[/img][/quote]
Better check under bed tonight. He could be anywhere.[/quote]
Yah killed it m8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:52 am

Cpt.Telion wrote:
TimeSnake wrote:
Gnomp wrote:
Better check under bed tonight. He could be anywhere.
Yah killed it m8
Yeah, I guess it sounded more funny in my mind. I'm bad at jokes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:08 am

No worries mang! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:46 am

No Telion, YOU killed it, you beat the dead horse from the second you stepped foot back here. Everyone in the channel when we found out who you were laughed at the fact, you're such a sub-disturbance that none of the upper staff even wanted to get rid of you upon first glance, but now you've only become am extreme annoyance, your name is a JOKE around here, you're a literal laughing stock that most people fleetingly mention under the terms of, "Oh.. who? Oh right, why havent we banned that guy again?". A question which the answer is super simple: You're actually a human parasite that clings to the past and to this community because hes afraid of having nothing to do with his time, afraid of losing his investment. You're sad, and when you're defenseless you just turn over like a helpless fucking animal and spill all your secrets, how do you think I know about your other accounts? How do you think I know you won't leave even if we pried you off the body of the community like the parasite you are?

Fuck off already, you're starting to make me sick.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:52 am

I'm just going to forgive you said that to me, you feel me? :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:03 pm

Stop with the delusional "nice guy" attitude, my photoshops have more authenticity than your fake as hell personality that just got Slapped onto you the first time you were banned. Don't try to dismiss my posts, if no one else is going to speak their mind then I will. Hell, I'll even fucking ban you on the spot if you dont make a convincing argument.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:11 pm

Calm down. This topic was meant to be to discuss whether the server should or should not be a "No rules" server with some new features, not to be a fucking roast fest. Gnomp you should know better than anyone that you shouldn't start flaming people out of no where. At least make another topic to roast someone.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:13 pm

You shouldnt care about the posts he just makes himself look bad, you dont even need to answer it's crazy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Oh I know that it's not 'appropriate' but I'm tired of this fucko walking on the same ground as me, besides, this is essentially a dead topic. I want to see what he's going to post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:15 pm

I know I sin everyday, I also know Jesus died for our sins. Jesus loves every one of us, he loves you Gnomp. I will pray for you buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Yeah nevermind

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:18 pm

God isn't real, try not to use religion to pity someone. :3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:53 pm

What happened with Telion? What did he do in the past?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:03 pm

DDoS, threats, massive RDM (well, tried to...), being a nuisance as baiting and minging, disrespecting staff... is that enough? I mean I haven't finished but if you want I can continue the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:07 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
DDoS, threats, massive RDM (well, tried to...), being a nuisance as baiting and minging, disrespecting staff... is that enough? I mean I haven't finished but if you want I can continue the list.
Nah that's enough, thanks for filling me in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:09 pm

ManlyTears wrote:

I have never once DDosed, how dare you accuse me of such a crime. You really disappoint me ManlyTears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:12 pm

Sorry, payed to DDoS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:13 pm

Sorry dude, you are going to pay the price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.   

Back to top Go down

[Locked] The future of Decay: Safeland, Wasteland.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next