HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

[Accepted]Moderator application: Matthew Teknix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
187pyro

PostSubject: [Accepted]Moderator application: Matthew Teknix   Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:49 pm

In-game Name: Matthew Teknix (M. Teknix)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20280169

Where are you from/time zone: Florida, EST

How long have you played: Like 7-10 months now I believe. I have a lot of playtime however, if there's anyway to check the hours.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) Scrolling through the server list.

How old are you: 23

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you personally know any of our Moderators/Admins: Michael Westen, Lektrix, MikeNespo, Dean Michales, John Howitser, Dick Harvey, ERROR, Nightmare, Spencer Taylor, Chess, Jeff Belinger, Scott Warner

Have you played on any of our other servers: No.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I think one time I was kicked when I came back from being afk I believe, but I don't remember why.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest: As long as I am needed.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I believe I would be a good addition to the staff, I can enforce the server rules well, help situations with other staff and better the server with unbiased effort. I react to things in a calm, understanding manner. I am a quick learner as well. I hope to grow along with the community.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can help coordinate server events, enforce server rules, help resolve situations, continue helping players out and assist other staff in whatever is needed. I have a lot of free time on my hands and I have been very active even when others are not. I hope the server grows, I am here through it all though. I believe I can be a good part of the staff, I am very patient and understanding. I will help resolve situations in a calm, professional matter. I am a fast learner and can help new players get the feel of the game knowing the server rules. I would like to be a peacekeeper.

Anything else you want to add: No, but I thank the community for giving me the opportunity to post this application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator application: Matthew Teknix   Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:23 pm

+1, your mostly calm from what I see and not really hating on people. (That's in my point of view)
Although, there are not many people playing the server anymore because its dying, Plus there are a lot of staff as it is already...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator application: Matthew Teknix   Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:10 pm

+1
I have yet to see him break any rules, also very reasonable and calm when introduced with problematic issues. alien

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator application: Matthew Teknix   Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:07 am

+1

Knows staff, Good with the community, Active, Nice, Determined, Cool headed, All around good player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
187pyro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator application: Matthew Teknix   Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:27 pm

Jayden can't login on the forums for some reason but he approached me said he saw my thread and wants to +1 it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dick Harvey

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator application: Matthew Teknix   Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:29 pm

+1I've seen good things from you and you've been easy to talk to especially when i scrutinized your base with my measuring tools and rule book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevin5000

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator application: Matthew Teknix   Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:03 pm

He was an old member of mine, and I've never seen him breaking any rules, and although I haven't played with him in a while, I'm confident that he is great staff material. A huge +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dean Michales
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator application: Matthew Teknix   Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:40 pm

I say +1. Considering the support youre getting, and the fact that I can support their claims. I have never had to warn you of rule breaks -- mainly cause you ask first -- which is good mind you, and I honestly would like to see how you handle the position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
187pyro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator application: Matthew Teknix   Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Thank you guys for all the support! I love it!

Someone else that is having problems getting on the forums;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lektrix
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator application: Matthew Teknix   Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:55 pm

+1, I have never had issues with him breaking any rules, never loses his temper and is a nice man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator application: Matthew Teknix   Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:05 pm

There is an overwhelming amount of positivity and good talk about you. Welcome to the team!

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Moderator application: Matthew Teknix   

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Moderator application: Matthew Teknix
Page 1 of 1