Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrostburntLatest imagesSearchLog inRegisterRandom Questions. LobbyRandom Questions. GuideContent

Random Questions.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
:F|F: Arisen Demon
Retiree

Random Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Random Questions.   Random Questions. Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:11 pm

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=148903726
Random T round.

But my question is: What is your favorite TTT map? Mine is Rooftops,67th Way, or Richland. I figured that maybe if there is a way we can make the favorite maps more played.

Second Question: What are your least favorite maps? Mine is Peach's Castle. Too maze like for it to be enjoyable unless you like hunting the traitor for about 10 minutes after you know it is and he just stands there not moving and you're still backtracking.

Last Question: What do you think should be added, tweaked, or removed entirely? I would like to have items like the death station added and other team specific items. Such as death station, the Detective handheld tester (the one with a one minute cooldown), and grappling hooks for detectives to reach bodies that have been thrown off maps such as throwing into a hole they can descend into into the hole and make traitors be more careful about where/when they hide bodies.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan
Retiree
Jonathan

Random Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions.   Random Questions. Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:26 am

1. ttt_ski_resort

2. What does least favorite mean?

3. I don't know, ya'll tell me.
Back to top Go down
Retiree

Random Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions.   Random Questions. Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:47 am

Quote :
3. I don't know, ya'll tell me.

That wasn't really meant for you. >.<
Back to top Go down
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
Mushroom

Random Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions.   Random Questions. Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:03 am

I've been to busy with PNRP to play much TTT, but my least favorite map is TTT_bank or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.frostburnt.com/
Banilla305

Banilla305

Random Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions.   Random Questions. Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:26 pm

1. Skyscraper
2. CS_Nuke
3. I agree; Team specific weapons sound good. Maybe a Poison dart gun and Antidote gun would add a new dimension to the server....
Back to top Go down
Jonathan
Retiree
Jonathan

Random Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions.   Random Questions. Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Banilla305 wrote:
I agree; Team specific weapons sound good. Maybe a Poison dart gun and Antidote gun would add a new dimension to the server....
I love that idea, I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
Retiree

Random Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions.   Random Questions. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:05 pm

A version of Rooftops that doesn't have the axe and maybe removes Peach's Castle from the rotation as I haven't seen one person who has said they actually enjoy the map and it's too... "mazey"
Back to top Go down
Banilla305

Banilla305

Random Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions.   Random Questions. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:08 am

There is a version of Rooftops that dosn't have the axe and Peachs Castle is too big for this server.....it works better with 30-40 people
Back to top Go down
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Alaska XCIII

Random Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions.   Random Questions. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:34 am

^i agree. Peach's castle is massive, and the rounds last forever.
Back to top Go down
Retiree

Random Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions.   Random Questions. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Me and everyone on the server were making jokes that it turns into a game of "find the afk-er."

Last edited by TheArisenDemon on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Alaska XCIII

Random Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions.   Random Questions. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:08 pm

At that point I instantly become uninterested with TTT. It just sucks the fun out of it for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions.   Random Questions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Questions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-
Jump to: