HomeFrostburntSearchLog inRegisterPost a picture of yourself! - Page 3 LobbyPost a picture of yourself! - Page 3 GuideContent

Post a picture of yourself!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BlankJones
Retiree
BlankJones

Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:07 am

Me :3:

Can I swing a fedora or no? c:
Back to top Go down
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Chess

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:07 pm

#whynot
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Gshep

Gshep

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:23 am

Tellis you wear a coonskin cap?

BTW, Hockey is the best sport ever, and if you don't like that, you can take it up with Owen Nolan.

Breaking Badpones:

Hockey:

Back to top Go down
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:28 am

@Chess, damn you look like you should star in Lord Of The Rings, nice.

@blank You liar! you aren't a broom nor a potato!

Raksho

Raksho

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:44 am

BlankJones wrote:
Me :

Can I swing a fedora or no? c:
nyet.
Back to top Go down
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Alaska XCIII

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:06 am

Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Tumblr10Y'all nig nogs don't know nothin' bout my fancy shirt

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:56 pm

2 Sexy 4 me.

Tactical Bacon

Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:59 pm

the aboose

too much for me

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:57 am

Only Asian on server

Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 XFd0Y2y
Back to top Go down
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Alaska XCIII

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Eiji is Japanese, if I remember correctly.

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Sorry full asian
Back to top Go down
Bestegold K Redgold

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 1383834_10200935013919125_1620620466_a
Yep ugly indeed and a fake smile to boot.... this is a older photo of me. I kind of look like i belong in a cartoon yes?
Back to top Go down
Rittz

Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:26 pm

^ Sweg

Ban
Validtarget

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 5625_534939223212264_273244470_n

The edit button isn't there for me so sorry Mushy, but Im the one alllllll the way on the right the other 3 are some friends of mine (at this moment in time I have learned the power of hair cuts).

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:13 pm

The edit button is always on the top right.

Tactical Bacon

Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:29 pm

Dude nice camera angle :p

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
[Sea]Rice RP

[Sea]Rice RP

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrdPDIC3d8v69bLiFau7vIFSPwy758InVkEhCynOngJLDYGv4yMVeYPWxR
Dis is me

Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
Mushroom

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Man, that is some chunky Asian style rice.

Validtarget
Ban
Validtarget

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:06 pm

Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Attachment.php?attach_id=1515862445997566c97b737236608c0b&mid=mid Kinda a better picture of me but still before I learned about hair cuts .-.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
milena1013

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:38 pm

Datz my photooo Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 DSC02278
Am I the only one girl here ?
Back to top Go down
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban
Ameno-Sagiri

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:19 am

*Quoting Chess, this isn't me.
Chess1 wrote:
#whynot
Spoiler:

Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Ae8

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:27 pm

Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 EZetSFd
Back to top Go down
bl3u

bl3u

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:33 pm

Gshep wrote:
Tellis you wear a coonskin cap?

I'd fuck you. In a completely heterosexual way.

Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 CulEACPost a picture of yourself! - Page 3 VmwBASPost a picture of yourself! - Page 3 MNH4vGPost a picture of yourself! - Page 3 RMT3vGPost a picture of yourself! - Page 3 SoFGiw
Back to top Go down
Wandering Wilson
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Because-reloading-is-for-pussies_zps739cd2dd

I decided to add a picture of myself. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Validtarget
Ban
Validtarget

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:30 am

Seems legitimate.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post a picture of yourself!   Post a picture of yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post a picture of yourself!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next